Thinking about Buying real estate?
When planning to buy Real Estate, whether it be Residential (that new home), Commercial (that new business) or Land (that new development), we at Sagicor Properties recognize that you have choices and this is why we make every effort to separate ourselves from the rest to make your experience an outstanding, pleasurable and beneficial one.
Sagicor Properties will walk you through the entire process of buying real estate, from start to finish. With SPS you will be able to:
See what’s available – Sagicorproperties.com will…
- Provide you with 24/7 access to complete and updated information on properties for sale
- Email you about new properties that match your search criteria
- Notification about changes to properties that match your search criteria, such as price change, off the market, sold, etc.
Get expert insights – Your SPS Sales Associate will…
- Preview properties to find ones that meet your needs
- Supply additional information about properties that you’re interested in visiting
- Show you properties that is convenient to your schedule
- Provide local expertise about neighbourhoods and areas that are of interest to you
- Explain mortgage options and help you determine how much you can afford to spend
Make a winning offer – Your SPS Sales Associate will…
- Provide you with information on comparable sales
- Help you decide how much to offer
- Negotiate the terms that work for you
- Prepare an attractive offer to the seller
Close the deal – Your SPS Sales Associate will…
- Coordinate services of inspection and appraisal professionals
- Review results and advise you of any necessary actions
- Negotiate changes to the purchase agreement if needed
- Join you on a final walk-through of your new purchase prior to closing
- Deliver your new keys upon closing
For additional information, please visit the “Buying” Section of our FAQ Page.
If you haven’t registered on our website as yet, Click here to do so now!
If you have already registered, Click here to sign in now and start searching!